What do you use to create your cover?

Forums Forums Let’s Judge A Book By It’s Cover What do you use to create your cover?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  SexySarahLove 10 months ago.

• Author

James Rover

My granddaughter told me about Canva.com. She is a teacher and she says it really helps her and it is easy to use. I will be working on a cover for a naughty book I wrote. LOL Yep I am a DOM… A Dirty Old Man!

Crystal Teans
    Participant

I have used Canva before it is SUPER easy to use. It is free too. I like that you can save something and then go back and fix it later. I have never thought about using it for book covers. I have used it for the websites that I create. I think that it makes things seem neat and I can see where it would be a good idea for book covers.

Gemma Jadra
    Participant

I can see using something like MS Publisher, if you’re doing a simple layout. I’ve used it for other things like business cards and flyers and it’s super easy to use.

empressofall
    Keymaster

I used Photoshop for mine, but I use PS for just about everything I do. For better or for worse, lol.

SexySarahLove
      Keymaster

I really need to lukewarm how to do Photoshop! I think things would look so professional if I did.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.