Warm bath and some sexy music

Forums Forums Writers Block Warm bath and some sexy music

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Jade 10 months ago.

• Author

Sally Jade

I find that when I can not get over the writers block I take some times and listen to some sexy music. I do not know why but when there is sexy music I find it easier to relax and put myself in another world so I can see my characters in a whole new light!

SexySarahLove
    Keymaster

OMG I love bath bombs! I can not stop soaking with them. Have you ever made them?

Queen Blu
      Participant

those are so bad for your pipes

Gina McGreggor

LOL I can be in a bath for hours. I don’t think that it helps me with writers block though. I only want to lay down and sleep after a long soak in the tub. I will say that I love to daydream in the tub so I guess that helps when it comes to thinking about a new plot.

James Rover

HA HA A sexy bath is something that I don’t think of when I have writers block but now I will think of it every time!

Alex Bluknick
      Participant

OMG… typical guy lol ummm… I am assuming you are a guy…

James Rover

I am a guy but I am the best kind of guy. I am a helpful, kind, caring, sensitive… oh who am I kidding.

Sally Jade

This made me spit out my coffee!!! James is a wonderful man.. he is a great writer.. but he REALLY is a DOM!

Priest
    Keymaster

Sexy music definitely words for my writer’s block. I’m a fan of showers over baths, personally, but I can get the appeal.

Alex Bluknick
      Participant

Most guys don’t get the appeal. I do not think that I have ever met a guy who likes baths…

James Rover

You know man that is exactly how I feel. I have never seen the sense in sitting in dirty water. How will that get me clean?

Sally Jade

James I think at this point nothing can clean you up.

Sally Jade

What kind of music do you like to write to?

Queen Blu
    Participant

I love baths with candles. I don’t think that this would help me write though. I mean baths make me want to go to bed.

empressofall
    Keymaster

May I just say that this thread is some bow-chika-bow-wow

SexySarahLove
      Keymaster

Lmao I did think that it was a good way to get ready to write erotica! There are so many fetish topics to write about.  Isn’t that why its called wordy dirty??

Sally Jade

Sorry guys. That always seems to happen to me! lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.