Post your covers here

Forums Forums Let’s Judge A Book By It’s Cover Post your covers here

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GoddessJoy 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

SexySarahLove
    Keymaster

This is the thread for covers! If you have a cover that you want feedback on then feel free to post it here and we will chime in! Please try to have constructive critiques with helpful tips to fix the cover!

empressofall
    Keymaster

Here is the cover I created for my novel, The Dreamscape. I purchased a royalty-free image, got the measurments I needed from the self-publishing company, and used Photoshop for the actual creation. If you’re e-publishing, you don’t need a spine or back cover, but for a hard copy you will need that.

SexySarahLove
      Keymaster

It looks great!! I can’t wait to read more.  It’s been so much fun to watch your book take off!

GoddessJoy
      Participant

I LOVE IT! You are so creative. I love what you guys have done here. I see you can upload pics now! How awesome is that. I have been doing some writing. I can’t wait to see what people think!

Queen Blu
    Participant

Here is my try

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

GoddessJoy
    Participant

You guys are so creative! I have so much admiration for people who are so creative and can make things look so good just from the picture that is in your head. I think that is a wonderful thing! I am so happy and I can not wait to see finished books from you guys!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.