I finally…

Forums Forums Bragging I finally…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  SexySarahLove 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Sally Jade

I thought it would be fun to have a chance to say the little things that we finished that will grow into big things.

I finally set up my profile on Amazon so I can publish my book

Queen Blu
    Participant

I finally decided to start writing and stop caring about what people think

James Rover

this is a HUGE choice! I can’t wait to read what you write

James Rover

Great job!!

Tim Markis
    Participant

I finally wrote an outline.

empressofall
    Keymaster

I put a book on Amazon, but it hasn’t sold yet.

SexySarahLove
      Keymaster

At least you got a whole book written that you could even put on Amazon some people don’t even get that far!

Alex Bluknick
      Participant

I love how you always try to help people see the best in themselves. I used to love to have you read my stuff. This site has made me want to work more at getting things done.

Queen Blu
    Participant

Made a cover for a book. I am trying something. I started with the cover to see if it will inspire me. I tried to upload it but it was to big and I have to resize it. It is something that was on my to do list.

Alex Bluknick
      Participant

Great Job! Some times starting at the end can really help! That makes it so you can see the ending and get there.

Shelly71
    Participant

Edited chapter one of my story.

Alex Bluknick
      Participant

That is wonderful. I suck at editing! In fact it is the part I hate the most

SexySarahLove
    Keymaster

I finally posted my book on 4 other sites to sell it in other places than my http://www.phonesexcareer.com. I am so grateful for the time to post these things. I can’t wait until they are making money and I am spending all the time I want with my family.

Alex Bluknick
      Participant

Damn! I am so happy for you! Keep up the good work! It is so nice to see someone on the other side of writing lol .

SexySarahLove
      Keymaster

Thanks! I had a great time writing it. I have a hard time writing fiction. I do love helping people do what I do though. I know several people who do phone sex while they are working on their books.

James Rover

congrats!! Are you a phone sex operator? I bet you have some crazy stories to tell! You should write them down I bet people would read them!

SexySarahLove
      Keymaster

Thank you for the words of encouragement. I have really been lazy when it comes to doing this stuff. I am glad that I finally got things off the ground. I am very happy about getting this book out there!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.