Amazon Self Publishing

Forums Forums Publishing Amazon Self Publishing

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Jade 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

SexySarahLove
    Keymaster

1. Was it easy to use?
    2. Do you have any tips for new publishers?
    3. Have you seen any sales on Amazon?
    4. Would you put more work up with Amazon?

Sally Jade

1. Was it easy to use?

I had a friend do it for me. I had a hard time understanding the formatting needs for Amazon.

2. Do you have any tips for new publishers?

Find someone to help you so that the book can look great online.

3. Have you seen any sales on Amazon?

I have not had any sales on Amazon.

4. Would you put more work up with Amazon?

I think that Amazon would be a great way to get work out there.

SexySarahLove
    Keymaster

@sallyjade did you find that it was easier for you when you had someone reading over what you had written? What kind of things do you write about when you write? How do you fin the things that you want to write about. I have heard that you can make money selling erotica but I am worried about if my stuff is good enough or not?

James Rover

I have always thought that I should try Amazon. I would think that being on there would give me more exposure.
    Did you get exposure right away when you published your book?

Lacy
    Participant

With Amazon, it all depends on how much marketing you do for your book. They don’t market it for you, so to get sales you have to bring people to the site to buy. If somebody searches for your keywords, you’ll come up in the search results, but you may end up on the zillionith page.

GoddessJoy
      Participant

This is really good to know. I have been reading the forums for Amazon. I see that the people here are a little more involved. I think that it is cool

Sally Jade

The part that bothers me is they want 70% and they still want you to pay and advertise. I would much rather keep all the money!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.